Mizzou execMBA Information Reception – St. Louis

January 31st – St. Louis – Maggiano’s Little Italy – Richmond Heights
#2 The Boulevard Saint Louis
Richmond Heights, MO 63117
6:00 – 7:30 p.m.

RSVP: http://bit.ly/X68GQu
More information: http://bit.ly/VR6JJT

Reception begins with food and drink at 6 p.m., and an informational presentation featuring current students, faculty, and staff will start at 6:30.

Mizzou execMBA Program Information

· Our AACSB-accredited, 21-month execMBA program is based on the curriculum of our full-time MBA program, which has been ranked in Bloomberg BusinessWeek, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and U.S. News and World Report. Same renowned MBA degree, same faculty – just a more flexible format.

· The execMBA program is a hybrid learning format, approximately 75% delivered online to provide maximum flexibility for working professionals.The other 25%, delivered four times per year on the execMBA campus, allows you to develop long-lasting relationships with accomplished professionals from a wide range of backgrounds, industries, and geographical locations.

· Our most recently entering cohort consists of 19 students from 6 states, with an average 15 years professional experience and 8 years management experience.

· We are currently recruiting students for the cohort that will start in August 2013. The cohort will likely contain 25 students and applications are being accepted now. The first application deadline is March 1st and the final deadline is June 1st.
January 31, 2013
6:00 pm — 7:30 pm
Maggiano’s Little Italy 2 The Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63117, USA
Join MAA